So far in Tripoli, 41 people were killed and 128 others were injured as well as 8 others were reported missing, according to the Sunday records of the field hospital of the Injured Affairs Department in Tripoli.
The department called on the Health Ministry and humanitarian organizations to assist Libyans and enable ambulances to take injuries and trapped families out of clashes zone.
The Interior Ministry warned all residents to be away from the areas of clashes as there is little security presence in there.
"We are preparing some tasks for security apparatuses to fill the current security vacuum. We therefore call for wisdom and listing to reason away from the sounds of rockets and bullets." The ministry said on Facebook Monday.
Conflicting news has been reported over the current status in Tripoli which has been seeing clashes for over a week today.
Meanwhile, Man-Made River project said several rockets fell Monday noon on its location in Wadi Al-Rabee district in southern Tripoli, leaving material damage in the repairing section.
The spokesman for the Special Deterrence Force in Tripoli Ahmed Salem said earlier they had controlled the Man-Made River's location in Wadi Al-Rabee where the attacking forces were positioned, saying they are advancing to end the presence of those forces and protect civilians.