Volcano of Rage says military operations to repel Tripoli attackers to continue

News In Brief

Volcano of Rage says military operations to repel Tripoli attackers to continue

June 17, 2019 - 11:18
Written by: SafaAlharathy

Spokesman for the Volcano of Rage Operation, Mustafa Al-Majai said that they will continue fighting to defend the capital and the initiative put forward by the Presidential Council head, Fayez Al-Sarraj did not affect the military operations.

Al-Majai stressed that the orders given so far are to continue fighting; explaining that the work of the political wing -referring to Al-Sarraj initiative- had no impact on the military aspect.

"The military forces are operating in Tripoli, Sirte and all battlefront areas and the orders issued are incumbent on all forces, Al-Majai stated.