The Libyan National Center for Disease Control has sent to quarantine the relatives of the first positive Coronavirus case; a 73-year-old man who return to Libya from Saudi Arabia, via Tunisia, on March 05.
On Facebook, the center said the next of kin relatives of the man had been quarantined inside their houses, adding that rapid response teams visited the relatives and took 26 laboratory samples for testing.
An official from the rapid response teams said the family of the man with the COVID-19 had been in quarantine for a week and none of the relatives have respiratory problems.
The center added that the relatives are quarantined in self-isolation in their houses with under the oversight of the its personnel as part of the preventive measures against Coronavirus outbreak in Libya
"The case is stable and is being take care of at the Tripoli Central Hospital." The National Center for Disease Control added.