The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) has revealed that some 1.5 million people, including children, have been affected by the war waged by Hafter on Tripoli.
In its report, the UNICEF disclosed that around 227 people have been killed and more than 1,100 wounded in the recent war on Tripoli, in addition to more than 32 thousand people who were displaced from their homes.
The President of Tunisia, Beji Caid Essebsi, said his country is following closely the latest escalation in Libya and its ramifications in Tunisia and the whole region.
Essebsi added in a meeting with US Congress delegation on Saturday that his country is working on urging Libyans to look for the greater good of their country and stay committed to the UN-led dialogue and political process.
The Presidential Council's Interior Ministry said it had arrested a person who used to appear in videos threatening to attack Mitiga prison run by Tripoli Special Deterrence Force (SDF) and free ISIS militants and other extremists detained in it.
Interior Minister Fathi Bashagha told all security apparatuses that Abdelsalam Shughib had been arrested and was under interrogation at the Public Prosecutor's Office.
The spokesman for the Presidential Council's government Muhannad Younis denied Saturday any negotiations with Abdelrazik Al-Nathori or any other figures from Khalifa Haftar's forces.
The spokesman reaffirmed that the Libyan Army forces under Presidential Council's command are continuing to foil the attack of Haftar's forces on Tripoli.